Secret Sauce Strategist & Chief GrowGetter, Dawn Nicole, is a National Key-Note Speaker and practicing Business Growth Expert, with a hybrid background of Corporate Leadership garnished by Creative Arts Success, spanning over 19 years! This ambitious force to be reckoned with, is a Springfield, Massachusetts native turned Charlotte transplant and in addition to Certified Trainer and Published Author, Dawn has recently added a new title to her portfolio, as Creator and Founder of the all new “What’s your secret sauce? ™” Tool! A new-age tool, designed for new-age thinking, in a new-era of relationship building and marketing! Her creation uses a trademarked formula to produce easy to understand, simplified results, that can provide one’s brand value in a matter of minutes!
In August 2015, Dawn Nicole made a life changing exit from Corporate America, going from desire to decision in opening up her own consulting firm which focused on strategic growth planning for entrepreneurs. She knew she needed a different approach in order to succeed, therefore Dawn Nicole focused on building strategic mindsets, simultaneous to building strategic plans, encouraging her clients to… Think Like GrowGetters vs. Go-Getters. This played a huge factor in her fast growing success. In early 2017, Dawn Nicole introduced her newest concept, “What’s your secret sauce? ™” as a way to help people discover and market their value better than ever before. In the same family as DISC®. , Myers Briggs and other notable favorites, “What’s your secret sauce? ™” is much different because it combines an individual’s personal talents with their professional strengths to create a unique brand value that can’t be bought, taught or duplicated. With W.Y.S.S. Quickly becoming a crowd favorite, Dawn Nicole travels the nation helping individuals and corporations to increase CONFIDENCE, CULTURE and COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE thru discovering their Secret Sauce! Author of Top Selling Book, Grow For It, Dawn Nicole has also been highlighted in the Charlotte Biz Journal, featured on WBTV News in Charlotte, NC., and interviewed on eWomen Success Institute.
Below outlines some of Dawn Nicole’s 2016 Key Note Features
• Johnson C Smith University, Charlotte Small Business Conference- Key Note Speaker and Panelist
• Carolinas Non Profit Summit- Key Note Presenter
• North Carolina Bar Association- Key Note Presenter
• Rotary Club International- Key Note Speaker • E Women Network- Key Note Speaker
• The Woman’s Advantage ( ® ) – Key Note Speaker
• Institute of Management Consultants USA, IMC. – Workshop Speaker
• Durham Business and Professional Chain- Key Note Speaker
• Triangle Entrepreneurial Leadership – Key Note Speaker
• Regus Offices- Key Note Speaker
• Business Klub- Key Note Speaker • M &F Bank- Key Note Speaker
• Super Leads Group- Key Note Speaker
• Basket Case – Redefined- Key Note Speaker